Sunday 17 November 2013

Welcome to Ranty Pantz

I am truly fed up with all the sanitised bollocks that gets peddled these days. Online and off we all seem to have to pander to an over sensitive punch of wet behind the ear halfwits who take offense at everything. Well not here.


I have decided to have a very public moan about anything and everything. Very little of my posts will be well structured thought presenting a carefully laid out position (although it will happen sometimes, by accident). It will mostly be the enraged babble of a man fed up with being told what is acceptable in how I think, speak and live.


So you know roughly what direction my anger may take here are a few quick opinions
  1. Ed Miliband is a prick. Worse than that if you look closely you can see Len McCluskey’s hand up his arse making him speak.
  2. Barack Obama has one feature that has made him successful, he is black, well not black as he has one white and one black parent but you know what I mean.
  3. Fuck the EU
  4. If you think your country had such a great system then piss off home.
  5. DEATH TO BADGERS!
  6. Yes to page three, but ladies please, use my garden as a location, for free. I’m a nice guy like that.
  7. Bacon has life giving properties, if you don’t like bacon you may already be dead.


Got it? Good, then I hope you enjoy, if not, do one!


Ranty Pantz

3 comments:

  1. I am near 100% agreement with your list and I also say balls to the ossified newspeak pc takeover, so I'm bookmarking your pages. Should be fun.

    I disagree on the badgers though and fuck every clueless twonk who thinks they should be killed in vast numbers so that pols can look tough to the farmers. Zero valid evidence that badger killing will have any effect. Support our badgers!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Life would be boring if everyone agreed.

      The badgers, see Ireland and their cull, it's working well for them.

      Delete
    2. And what is your opinion on David Cameron?

      Delete